Friday, June 11, 2010

English Work

(Click on the images below to enlarge them)








































This essay I'm extremly proud of. In this one I had to
write about two decision that revolve around Chino (main character) and discuss which one shall he choose. The Reason I consider this to be the work I'm most proud of is because I've never written something so well done by myself. I remember writing this and had a rush of inspiration flow through me, I became confident that I could do it and I did. I was full with excitement when i received my grade



















































This is a T.A.P (Task, Audience, Purpose) essay it was a practice for the entire class on how to do one. Theres more to this it was a regents review packet

No comments:

Post a Comment